Mission and Vision
Holy Spirit College is founded in the Catholic Christian tradition. The focus of this college is the provision of education for disengaged young people which guides their spiritual, social, emotional, academic, and physical development through an engaging and individualised curriculum.
We value a Christian way of living that promotes a commitment to building right Relationships, Respect and Responsibilities through care, service and respect for justice and compassion within our college community and society in general.
- We value each young person’s individuality with their particular and different abilities and needs.
- We encourage all individuals to recognise their potential.
- We value excellence in the pursuit of all aspects of life.
- We provide an inclusive work and learning environment.
- We strive to nurture faith and encourage each person’s relationship with God, through Jesus Christ.
To engage every young person in reaching their individual potential as confident, successful people ready to contribute to society as informed, responsible and productive citizens displaying the values of integrity, responsibility and respect for all.